Monday, December 03, 2012

Another Reason Why Gillard and Labor Are Not Fit To Govern

I feel sick again, this article explains exactly why illegal immigrants are flooding into the country - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/party-time-as-pm-called-a-hero-over-asylum-seeker-detention-policies/story-fncynkc6-1226528431205

They are not looking to escape political persecution, they are not looking for a chance of working hard to make a better life. They are looking for a ride on the welfare boat. You and I are paying for these money grubbing lazy bastards to come and be given accommodation and spending money. They have never contributed to Australia and 99% of them never will. They will only end up as another underclass hooked on welfare and voting Labor to keep the money coming in.

The votes, that's what Labor wants and they are bankrupting the nation to buy the votes. How will we ever get rid of all these welfare seeking bludgers? I don't know.

My solution - have a relatively open border but no welfare at all in any shape or form for at least 10 years. That means none, no medicare, no state school education nothing. Let them come and work hard to make a life. I would exempt them from a percentage of tax so compensate for the services they cannot access. Come to think of it I wouldn't mind that arrangement being open to me.

No comments: