Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Led Zepplin @ Kooyong

Mark has left a comment at the post below (Gary Glitter), I'll respond to his comments later on (it would be better to do it over a beer). Anyway I do like many sorts of music. I went to see Led Zepplin at Kooyong. Great venue small and LOUD. I can't find any footage of that concert but this is close. Anyone else go to that afternoon concert???

It won't let me embed so go here - http://youtu.be/RlNhD0oS5pk

I found this, it was recorded on the same tour in Sydney

3 comments:

twoswimmers said...

I was there too! My recollection is that it started to rain and they left the stage, to much booing from the crowd.....

sfw said...

I can't remember the rain or them leaving the stage, but then I don't remember much of that time of my life. I remember enjoying the show.

sfw said...

I can't remember the rain or them leaving the stage, but then I don't remember much of that time of my life. I remember enjoying the show.