Tuesday, September 27, 2011

GILLARD sells Australia down the Shithole to keep her Job

Well even the government appointed spokes people admit that GILLARDS Carbon Tax will make us all poorer. Have a quick read of this - http://catallaxyfiles.com/2011/09/27/the-truth-will-out/ . The post details a meeting in Melbourne today of the Parliamentary Committee on Australia’s Clean Energy Future. In it a Mr FEENEY states that the purpose of the Carbon Tax is to reduce the income of all Australians.


What makes this sooo bad is that the tax and the reduction of Australian living standards will have no effect at all on CO2 levels or global temperatures.


Julia GILLARD is a lying, scheming witch who will do anything to stay PM. She is prepared to sell the whole country down the shithole just to keep her job.
I've said it before, I always thought Gough WHITLAM was the worst Prime Minister that Australia ever had. I was amazed when RUDD eclipsed him, now I'm staggered that we now have a PM who makes RUDD look half good. We truly live in interesting times.  I worry for my children.http://catallaxyfiles.com/2011/09/27/the-truth-will-out/

No comments: