Saturday, August 12, 2006

A better explanation why we must bomb Islam back to the Stone Age

I have been writing about what I feel is inevitable - the wholesale destruction of many muslim countries and societies. I don't like the idea but I believe it will happen sooner rather than later. This article I have linked to explains far better than I can many of the reasons why I think it will happen. The author is slightly more optimistic than me but I think that deep down he believes it is inevitable too.

I think they must be bombed back to the stone age.


http://www.newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=3657&sec_id=3657

3 comments:

Rick Darby said...

What do you mean, back?

Monica said...

Truly, they're still living in the "stone age."

Bill Cooper said...

Well I think it would more accurate to say they live in an 'intellectual' stone age. All the petrodollars have enabled some of them to live sybaritic lives. If the money was not available and the infrastructure destroyed it would be very difficult for them to continue their jihad in any meaningful way.