Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The end of 2005 almost

Well xmas is over thank heavens, my December has been pretty hectic but a friend of mine must have had a positively draining time. What with two major birthdays and xmas and all the other things that happen at this time of year. I am off to the caravan park for a couple of weeks soon, it will be different this year, it will be the first time in twenty years that all of my children haven't been with me. The oldest will be up for a few days but the 18yo twins both have to work full time at the moment and can't come. That leaves me the 16yo and the two young ones. My wife doesn't like camping and will only come for a night or so. Do just me and the little ones essentially. They are looking forward to feeding the cows and swimming in the river and going fishing and all the other things you do on holidays.

Seeing as Narelle is improving all the time I have been able to finish a few jobs around the house. I have almost ready to tile the downstairs bathroom, which will make life more comfy for the boys. After that I only have to do the upstairs ensuite and WIR then the lounge room and I am finished !! I will post some pictures of the interior and exterior soon. I was going to do it now but the camera has ceased to function.

No comments: