Sunday, May 29, 2005

What do I do about Cilla?

What do I do about the dog? I don't have any time for animals. Either they are useful or they are not. Our stupid black lab is called Cilla. I didn't want her, but against my wishes we got a dog. She is now 6 years old. I am the only one her feeds or walks her, like most dogs the people who wanted her have better things to do so I pick up the slack. Today I spent an hour picking up her turds, great way to spend a Sunday arvo. If I could I would have her put down, but I can't. She is neglected and wants more company. I try to give her what she needs howeVer I then find that she digs up the garden and craps on the pathways and pulls the washing off the line. I can't leave anything outside without her destroying it. I know she does'nt mean it, she is bored. What do I do? I didn't want her, but I feed and care for her. I can't put her down. I can't give her away, who wants a 6 year old dog? I guess I will put up with it until she dies. Apparently labs normally only last about 10 years, I hope so.

No comments: