Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Lots of Donuts

Well it's been busy as usual, the donut machine is just about up and running we are doing trials at the moment and should start production next week. My beautiful wife is still in hospital fighting her inner demons, I hate to see her like this but there is nothing I can do. She is getting the best help and support but it doesn't make it any easier for her or us.

Melbourne had its warmest April on record and it was magnificent, however it looks like the cooler weather is on its way now. My mortgage is now up to $450,000 I have stopped worrying about it I let the bank worry now. Tonight after visiting at the hospital I will sit down with a whisky and start on the second volume of George Orwells colected essays and letters 1942 to 1943. He has a startling self honesty in his writing I wish I could come close to it. However sometimes it is difficult to continue ones thoughts all the way to a conclusion as it may be an unpleasant conclusion, so occassionally I stop thinking where it becomes uncomfortable to continue further. Its been like that of late.

No comments: