Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Can't feel at home in Sydney

Against my wishes I was forced to go to Sydney last weekend and see the Lion King (more of that later). For the moment I will dell on Sydney itself.

How can any normal hetrosexual male feel comfortable there? The place is riddled with young men with hairless torsos parading in the streets. The clothes they wear, their attitude, their overt display of sexuality is disturbing. Why do they do it? I am not homophobic, (which means fear of) I don't care much either way what they do at home. I just don't like them parading through the city like peacocks in display. Like most peacocks the beauty doesn't last and what is left in its place?

More on the Sydney trip soon, with a bit of luck I will never set foot in the place again.

No comments: