Friday, January 28, 2005

Birthdays

I have been away with the kids for a couple of days and only got back this afternoon, we were at a place called Mt Beauty, it is a lovely area in Nth east Victoria well worth a visit. Other than that I haven't much to say at the moment except that we all have special times and days in our lives. I personally don't think much about birthdays, I have had too many. However it is always nice to have your birthday remembered. A very special friend of mine turns 49 today, I wish her the best she may not know it but I always think of her on the 28th of Jan. I can't help it.

So if you read this (and you know who you are if you do) - all my love and kisses and all the best for you and your family in the future.

As for me well I think birthdays are much like xmas and I can do without one

No comments: