Monday, December 13, 2004

Wonderful People

I had an unexpected chat with an old friend who I have not been in contact for a long time, although we have been out of contact for many years the words just flowed. Its funny how that happens, occasionaly I have come across someone I have not seen for a long time and you exchange pleasantries then, thats it! There is nothing else to say, and you part with niceties and at the same time think to yourself how awkward it was. Afterwards you reflect and think what the hell did I find interesting in them in the first place?

Well tonight was the exception, exceptions do happen. They must, otherwise there would be no rules. My old friend and I.... well it was like we had never parted. Due to our life circumstances we will probably remain distant from each other, and may never meet again, however I know that we will always find in each other a soulmate.

Sometimes life is very good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dear Bill
I also had a strange encounter with a dear friend ( not old ) last night and the words just flowed , it is a wonderful feeling.like yourself,ifeel when there are two people so connected but due to life experiences or the cosmic revalation (mmm)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.